Toyota Tacoma Heritage Stripe Decals (TRD Red, Orange, Yellow Stripes) – Universal TRD Racing Stripe Decals
Sizes (measured by length):
- Slant Style
- Traditional Ivan Stewart (Red right large, orange middle medium, yellow left small)
Toyota Trucks are cool but they don’t come with kick-ass TRD stripe decals as standard equipment. Toyota doesnt offer OE TRD stripes but if they did, they would look like the ones pictured on this super rad website. This is one way to put your personal style on display, whether it’s on your grille, roof rack, rocker panels, d-pillars, or girlfriend’s Camry. These decals fit nicely just above the mesh/slats in your Tacomas grille, Gobi racks, Prinsu Racks, and many other locations throughout your build.
Honor the legacy of your truck with a set of Toyota TRD Stripe Heritage Decals. Printed in an OEM spec color and cut to size by our local mom and pop print shop, and always measured by length. These decals will give your Tacoma an instantly fresh look but use extreme caution as there are known to cause extreme horsepower gains and might make you Instagram famous. Available colors include the traditional Red, Orange, and Yellow however we have many other colors coming soon such as red, white, and blue. If you have any special requests, please contact us anytime.
Tacoma TRD Stripe Grille Kit (Size: 9″)
Looking to spruce up your Tacoma? Trying to take that IG account from 400 to 100K? These decals are a good start. After you install this heritage TRD racing stripe kit, you might just take it there. With high-quality OE-spec decals applied to the grill, this could surely turn you from a rookie to a certified overlander overnight. If you’re looking for the overland stamp of approval, the TRD stripe grille kit should do it for you. Whether you slap these decals on your Tacoma or your girlfriend’s Ford focus, the choice is yours.
Tacoma TRD Bedside Decal Kit (Size: 36″)
The TRD Bedside Decal Kit with the Heritage Stripe Decals (Red, Orange, Yellow Stripes) is the easiest way to make your built Taco stand out. With this high-quality, durable decal kit you can be sure to keep that bedside looking fresh. Installation is incredibly simple.
Follow these simple steps to make the process as pain-free as possible.
- Clean your Tacoma with a dry cloth or soap and water, then let it air dry completely before applying the TRD stripes.
- Apply the decals in a straight line from one edge of the decal to another, peeling away the backing paper on one side of the tape at a time so you can apply it without bubbles.
- Press down firmly over all surfaces of the actual decal (Red, Orange, Yellow Stripes elements) until there are no wrinkles or bubbles left anywhere on its surface. This may require some pressure depending on what kind of material you’re applying it onto.
Are decals safe for paint?
So you’re thinking about putting a TRD stripe decal on your Tacoma but are unsure if it’s safe for the paint. Well, I’m here to tell ya that while decals come in all shapes and sizes, they won’t harm your precious automobile as long as you take some precautions first. So what should you be doing before the application process? First, make sure that the surface of your Tacoma is clean and dry so there isn’t any residue such as dirt or wax leftover from when it was last washed. Second, use only water-based products like soap or rubbing alcohol to remove any remaining debris on the paint. That should be enough for most people out there but if you want to go the extra mile when installing your decals, apply wax or sealant after install, and don’t let any water hit it for at least 24 hours. Decals shouldn’t leave any marks on your paint job but sometimes they do. It just depends on the size of the decal, where you put them, and how old your paint is. If you are scared of damaging your paint or leaving marks on your paint, maybe look into an entire wrap or re-painting your Tacoma.
As a disclaimer, and generally speaking, you should always follow these rules:
- Use professional decal install edge squeegee (install tool)
- Wash your truck (soap and water) before install
- Apply wax or sealant after install
- Don’t let any water hit it for at least 24 hours
- Keep oil off of it
- Avoid harsh chemicals
- Take care removing the sticker from the backing
- Don’t touch the sticker backing while installing
- Avoid scratching with sharp objects
- Use heat lamps if possible