Why Is Everyone Running the RRW Sliders?
- 100% made in the USA
- Strongest rock slider on the market
- All-new design with reinforced kickout
- Dual reinforced gussets for front and rear tube support
- Redesigned full-length one-piece 3/16″ HR steel backing plate (not separated like other brands)
- Large reinforcement gussets are welded to each leg for increased rigidity
- 1.75″ .120 DOM seamless tubing
- Full DOM construction (1.75″ .120 DOM Tubing) is now standard on all RRW rock sliders
- ONLY American sourced steel
- Comes fully industrial powder-coated (optional) in durable fine texture satin black finish
- New and improved powder-coating is a fine texture that offers grip and maximum durability
- 3/8″ Grade 8 bolts, washers, lock nuts, and laser-cut washers are provided for installation
- Fully welded 3/16″ thick end caps
- Hi-lift jack any point on rock sliders
- CAD-designed mounting plate mounts utilizing all the strongest OEM pickup points on the frame
- No drilling is required
- Comes with brake line relocation brackets
- 100% full bolt-on product, seamless installation
- Fast turnover on orders (quick lead times)
- Step plate designed to reach onto the roof rack or truck bed
- 8-degree angle design
- ~65-70 lbs per side
- Functional design allows vehicle to slide over large obstacles while preventing permanent damage to rocker panels
- Integrated kickout looks great and works as a functional step into bed or onto the roof
- Completely compatible at all positions for use with a hi-lift jack
- Construction helps to push the vehicle away from rocks and trees on narrow trails
- Prevents door dings
- 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma – Double Cab Standard Bed 5′
- 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma – Double Cab Long Bed 6′
- NOTE: Short Bed orders comprise 95% of slider orders. RRW is in the final stages of making new design changes to Long Bed models. Long bed models will have a longer lead time of 12 weeks from the time of order, to ensure adequate time for final updates to design.
- 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma – Access Cab
- Tube Spacer Kickout
- Step Plate Kickout
- Full-Length Fill/Step Plate
- All sliders are angled up 8 degrees once installed
Production (Lead Time)
- Production will begin immediately.
- Due to high order volume, expect a 3-6 week lead time from the date of purchase. We’re doing our best to fulfill all orders in a timely manner.
Standard shipping is regularly $175. Discounted group buy shipping ONLY $149 within the Continental United States. $350 flat rate shipping to Hawaii. No shipping to Alaska.
Local pickup customers will pickup rock sliders at MOS Powder Coating at 2985 E Miraloma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806 for FREE. RRW will be in contact for local pickup once your rock sliders are finished and ready. If you would like to avoid shipping costs, local pickup is a great option!
Final payment will be processed through RRW right before your set of rock sliders ship. The final cost will be the total remaining balance + any shipping costs. If you choose local pickup, you will not have any additional shipping costs and your total due will be the amount on your invoice labeled “remaining balance”.
Check out These Builds Running RRW Rock Sliders